Fees 4 day theoretical course and practical training 4-7 October 2017:
- Early registration fee (before 1 July 2017): 1600 EUR (excl. accommodation)
- Late registration fee (From 1 July 2017): 1750 EUR (excl. accommodation)
Max number of participants: 35
NB! Members of the European Wound Management Association receive a 10% discount on the registration fee.
Registration fee includes:
- Course materials
- Access to all theoretical and practical sessions
- Coffee and lunch 4-7 October
- Welcome event on 4 October
- Course dinner on 6 October
- Certificate of attendance and CME Accreditation
Accommodation can be booked through the online registration system.
Find more information about accommodation here
- Until 2 months before the course: Total course fee is refunded.
- Until 1 month before the course: Course fee deducted a 15 % cancellation fee is refunded.
- Later than 1 month before the course: No refunds possible.
Cancellation must be notified in writing to the Course Secretariat.
Participant name changes can be made until the course starts.
If, for reasons beyond the control of the organisers, the course is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of expenses incurred by the course.
Payment by credit card will be processed at a secure website.Payment by bank transfer is due within 14 days of invoice date.