RELATED EVENTS & LINKS
Please contact the course secretariat if you have relevant events or links for the list.
The course organisation will evaluate all requests and reserves the right to turn down request if the events are not considered relevant for the target group of the Pisa International Diabetic Foot Course.
Courses and conferences
- EWMA 2018: 28th Conference of the European Wound Management Association, 9-11 May 2018, Krakow, Poland: wwww.ewma2018.org
- Podiatric Medical Seminar: 3rd Annual Florence, Italy CME Program. 24-26 May 2018, Florence, Italy: https://www.kent.edu/cpm/2018-florence-italy-cme
- Charcot Foot Course 2018: 4rd International Course on The Neuropathic Osteoarthropathic Foot (Charcot Foot Course). Advanced Postgraduate Course. 21 - 23 June 2018, Rheine, Germany: www.charcotfootcourses.org
- Nordic Diabetic Foot: 3rd Symposium of Nordic Diabetic Foot. 6-7 November 2018, Helsinki, Finland. www.nordicdiabeticfoot.com
- 8th International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot: the former "Noordwijkerhout" symposium, 22-25 May 2019, The Hague, The Netherlands: wwww.diabeticfoot.nl